Robot Floor Sweeper
If you want to buy a robot floor sweeper, shopping online is an easy and efficient way.
Before your purchasing, read the details of each robot floor sweeper carefully and then you will know which will be better, thus you can make the right choice.
So whoever wants to own a best robot floor sweeper, follow me!
Best Robot Floor Sweeper Ratings
Neato XV-21 Robot Vacuum Cleaner 945-0041 Vacuum Cleaners
- “Neato is a great product that vacuums well.” – Susan
- “This vacuum cleaner does a good job cleaning.” – Larry Brown
- “If the Neato turns out to be a durable long lasting product it will indeed be one of the best purchases I have ever made.” – Daniel Konieczka
iTouchless Robotic Intelligent Vacuum Cleaner saves your time and effort. It will sweep and vacuum from carpet to hardwood to tile automatically so you don’t have to.
- “I would not recommend this product at this time unless you have the money to spend and you just want to check it out.” – diverdan05
- “I did not feel that this vacuum cleaner was worth the time and effort to even put it on the floor.” – D Harris
- “Cheap and very good working machine.” – Narongrit
The Mint Plus Automatic Floor Cleaner from Evolution Robotics keeps dust, dirt and pet hair under control for you. Designed exclusively for hard surface floors, Mint Plus sweeps and mops using dry and pre-moistened cleaning cloths.
- “Good thing Mint can use both dry and wet swiffer pads.” – Nata
- “It works very quietly and does very clean work.” – Lucky
- “It is useful in keeping the floor looking clean everyday.” – computer guy
The Mint Automatic Floor Cleaner from Evolution Robotics is designed exclusively for sweeping and mopping hard surface floors for you. Using dry and pre-moistened cleaning cloths, Mint picks up the dust, dirt and pet hair that constantly accumulate on floors.
- “One feature that you may like…Mint is capable of using the Swiffer® disposable dry & wet cleaning cloths.” – truck95
- “Very little work to keep floors really clean and good looking.” – Linas G. Vytuvis
- “Mint maps out the room via its satellite technology and methodically makes its way around chair legs, table legs, edges, corners, etc.” – KangaAndBabyRoo
V-Bot cleans carpet, wood and tile floors automatically while you work, sleep, read or take in a movie! V-Bot uses smart programming technology to move about and clean on its own – it even automatically detects and avoids stairs.
- “I really get tired of cleaning so I decide to recruit a robotic vacuum.” – Jellyfish
- “My cat sheds a lot and it picks up cat hair very well.” – Meag
- “It also tends to get stuck in tight spots or on things like cables or under desks/beds, and then will just keep bumping into it or turn itself off.” – Mark Spencer
RoomMate the Dirt Devil Robotic Vacuum available in Dirt Devil’s signature red sweeps and vacuums hard floors at the touch of a button. Simply place in an enclosed area, switch it on, and it does the cleaning for you.
Robot Floor Sweeper Reviews
- “Its not often I write a bad review but this one is well deserved and hope this will save someone out there from wasting their hard earned money on this cheesy vacuum.” – Michael Countryman
- “Doesn’t have the strength to hoist itself up on to area rugs without getting stuck.” – camomile reviewer
- “This little robot works great.” – Harley
- “It is very good; it performs as expected.” – beautycat
- “This is wonderful to run in between regular cleanings.” – Amanda
- “I have three other units.” – Kay
Roomba Discover Robotic FloorVac
- “I have been very pleased with the iRobot Roomba so far, great gift idea, and it really works with little/no effort.” – Jim K
- “It saves time, cleans more regularly than I would have time to, and does a better job than my upright.” – Susan J
- “I purchased a new Discovery unit about two years ago and a couple of months ago the battery would not charge.” – Stan
iRobot Dirt Dog picks up what you throw down. Command it to clean and it gets to work sweeping under workbenches, cars and other hard-to-reach places.
- “Great product I have two cats and iRobot 110 helps me to keep my apartment clean when I don’t have time or desire to use a regular vacuum cleaner.” – Natalia Potter
- “We have carpet and linoleum floors, some with rugs, and tile.” – R. Horton
- “At one point one of them actually sat on the floor and watched while he worked all around her.” – Janet
It’s time to stop mopping. From iRobot, the makers of the top-selling iRobot Roomba Vacuuming Robot, comes a revolutionary new way to clean your hard floors.
- “My conclusion is that this is not a product worth wasting money on.” – Just a WAHM
- “I kept calling customer services.” – Honest Ed
- “Since it does not reuse dirty mop water the floors were super clean!” – texaskitty
Bookmark & Share
Thanks so much!